Tired of wishy-washy checklists promising GDPR enlightenment? Move closer to GDPR compliance – sign up and download my comprehensive guide!
This guide is for you if…
- You have a website, or
- You have clients, or
- You have a mailing list, or
- You have employees
- You are proactive about GDPR compliance
- You work with Associates & Freelancers, and
- You find yourself “pickle-in-the-middle”.
(you will also benefit from my regular emails and can unsubscribe at any time)
Learn how GDPR will affect you, your business, your clients, and your associates!
Obviously, in my line of work, each of my clients is affected by GDPR. As are you! Your clients are directly affected by controlling and securing their data. That makes YOU directly affected too. But you also run your own business. So are you a data controller or data processor?
You are both, in fact. And it gets even more confusing. I created this guide to provide a comprehensive view and explanation to help your business towards both understanding GDPR and compliance.
My goal is to de-mystify the scaremongering while explaining the different parts of the new regulation in a language we can understand as business owners with an online presence.
What will you learn from reading this guide?
- What GDPR is and how it will affect you from May 2018
- Steps you can take immediately to move closer to compliance
- How to run a simple data audit for your business type
- Clear explanations of the terms used in the new regulation
- Areas of your website and contracts that need attention
- The different aspects included in the new regulation, such as
- consent, security, storage, access, etc.
And that’s not all! You’ll also receive follow up support to help you further with the guide. The follow-up emails will explain in detail how to run a simple data audit on your business, explain your role as Data Controller, how to manage your email marketing, and much more!
As part of the follow-up support, you will receive a DATA AUDIT WORKBOOK, CONSENT CHECKLIST and GDPR CHECKLIST.
“My experience of working with Elaine is outstanding. If you lack order, efficiency and technical know-how and you want to take your business to the next level, Elaine is the springboard for you. She’ll help you scale your content and your business and you’ll have fun along the way.”
Jasper Walshe, Jasper Walshe & Associates
“From start to finish Elaine was amazing, I am a control freak so handing something over and not micromanaging is difficult for me but with Elaine, I was able to just send the info and leave her to it, and the results were perfect. She gets the job done and gets it done very well.”
Michelle Nunan, Divi Soup